There are no current shipping alerts.
To calculate delivery times, Wild Coast endeavours to ship the day following placement of the order. Here is Canada Post's delivery standards for letter mail:
- Two business days for local mail
- Three business days within the province
- Four days for national mail
Regular mail to the U.S.A.
The delivery standard for regular mail sent from Canada to the U.S.A. is four to six business days.
Regular mail to an international destination
The delivery standard for mail sent from Canada to another country (except the U.S.A.) is four to seven business days.
Expedited or Xpresspost shipping
Most orders will originate from Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. Orders placed by Expedited Parcel or other methods where a tracking number is provided will be delivered as per Canada Post policy. Use the Canada Post tracking number to follow the shipment's progress. You should receive the tracking number with the order fulfillment notification.
General shipping policy and timing: Wild Coast Publishing will generally ship the day following the placement of the order. In many circumstances, shipments can be made the same day if the order is received before 11 a.m.
Exceptions: Because Wild Coast Publishing is a small, mobile company where trips are often required for the research to create new or updated maps, delays are possible of several days or more. There are two possible eventualities:
1. The MV Wild Coast is on assignment but still operating as an office. In this event, shipments will be made as per the general shipping policy, but possibly from a remote location which may add to the shipment time overall.
2. Wild Coast Publishing is not available for shipping as the location or circumstances of travel prohibit responding to orders.
In the event of either of these circumstances, details will be added to the "Shipping alert" section at the top of this page.
Order early to ensure you receive your mapsheet on time!